Live | Inferno das Febras

Full lneup
 

The 2026 edition of Inferno das Febras is almost here, and I need to mention it, not only because it takes place in my home country, but also because I've been following the evolution of the festival almost since its first edition. They have always had great taste when it comes to lineups, featuring some excellent underground acts, and from what I've heard, its atmosphere is very unique and flooded with underground vibes.

I've never been there because it is held on a difficult date for me for many reasons, but I'm aiming to make it there for the first time this year, although it won't be easy.

Inferno das Febras takes place in Lousada, near Porto, on 28 and 29 August. A two-day pass costs just €25, while daily tickets are €18, that's nothing when you look at the lineup!

On the first day, I need to highlight the mighty Polish stoners Belzebong, bringing their newest release, The End Is High, the Belgian thrashers Arkangel, and the unique British quintet Five The Hierophant. We also have Portuguese bands Equaleft, bringing their thrash/groove attack, and the doom of Lord Of Confusion.

The second day is massive, featuring the legendary death metal band Master, the American crossover/thrash band Fugitive, Danish stoner rockers Rotor, and Portuguese grind/death legends Grog.

Such an amazing lineup for fans of good, underground music! Definitely a festival to consider.