ITW | Anthrax, Ch'ahom, Revel In Flesh, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, etc...

IN THIS WEEK 13/09 - 20/09


Revel In Flesh - Flesh for the Kult Of Death

Sorry for being late with this post, still overwhelmed with work!

Last week, we had a few nice releases, so I've put together the ones I liked the most and found the most relevant. Big shout-out to Ch'ahom and Revel In Flesh!

  • Anthrax - Cursum Perficio
  • Ch'ahom - Anthropic Rites of Sublimation
  • Early Moods - Ready for the Grave
  • Game Over - When Darkness Falls
  • Miasmes - Violence, blasphème et pourriture
  • Mittags-Abgrund - Mittags-Abgrund
  • Revel in Flesh - Flesh for the Kult of Death
  • Runemagick - After Chaos: Nocturnal Vigil
  • The Well - ...and Flames Ran like Living Animals
  • Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Shapes of Midnight

P.S.: There were more releases, but I only wanted to mention the ones I found the most relevant. Of course, I may have missed some...

No comments:

Post a Comment